Our rental rates start with a base cost for a 4 day rental + a low daily price for any additional days. The minimum 4 day rental period is required to make it worthwhile for us to ship, mostly.
Since an extra day or two is only a few dollars we highly recommend building in time before and after any planned trips to account for any delays due to weather, uncontrollable shipping issues, missed flights, etc.
For rentals that are shipped back after the chosen end date, late charges will be applied to your account as follows:
- Flat late fee of 10% of original rental cost before shipping (minimum of $10) + daily rate X days late.
- Items not shipped back after 7 days are considered unreturned/stolen and your account will be charged the entire replacement value of the rental items.
- If the items are subsequently shipped back between 8-14 days, we will refund the replacement charge less appropriate late fees + an additional 10% of total rental cost before shipping.
- Items returned after 14 days may be refused.
- If you would like to keep your rental gear beyond the original end date, please contact us within 2 days of that end date to request an extension.
- If we have sufficient inventory and grant the extension, we will simply charge the daily rate for any added days.
- We may require you to ship back on time and deny the extension request. Items not returned on time will incur late charges as above.